The Market Signals web widget helps monitor the Forex market with real-time alerts of significant changes in currency prices. The alerts are aimed at major technical trading signals and are produced by five types of triggers:
- “Sharp Move” gets set off if a currency rate’s change exceeds a certain pip amount within a time frame from 10 seconds to five minutes,
- “Intraday Level” reacts to a currency pair reaching a new intraday high or low,
- “High/Low” sends an alert when an exchange rate reaches its highest or lowest level for the past day, week, month, quarter, half-year, or year,
- “Support/Resistance” reacts to a currency pair passing one of three support or three resistance levels set up at the beginning of the day and reported by Dukascopy TV,
- “Figure Level” gets set off when an exchange rate reaches a value that is multiple of 100 pips, thus touching a numerically round level.